Meat Loaf Squares
- 2 cups ground beef
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup leftover gravy or milk
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients and press into a greased 8-inch square pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 45 minutes.
- Cut into squares.
This is good served plain, with creamed eggs, ketchup, hot gravy
or any sauce desired.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Loaf Recipes