Meat Loaf Squares
- 2 cups ground beef
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup leftover gravy or milk
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients and press into a greased 8-inch square pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 45 minutes.
- Cut into squares.
This is good served plain, with creamed eggs, ketchup, hot gravy
or any sauce desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.