Meat Loaf Squares
- 2 cups ground beef
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup leftover gravy or milk
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients and press into a greased 8-inch square pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 45 minutes.
- Cut into squares.
This is good served plain, with creamed eggs, ketchup, hot gravy
or any sauce desired.