- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 to 5 soda crackers, crumbled
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Blend meat loaf ingredients well. Place in loaf pan.
- Prepare sauce and pour over loaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.