Mexican Meat Loaf
- 2 pounds ground beef, browned
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 soup can of water
- 1 (8 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 small can green chiles
- 1 1/2 cups instant rice, cooked (3/4 cup before cooked)
- Bag of Doritos
- Grated Cheddar cheese
- Mix all except the Doritos and Cheddar cheese together and pour half into 9 x
- Crush package of Doritos and put half on meat mixture.
- Cover with remaining meat and bake 20 minutes at 425 degrees F.
- Put remaining chips and some grated cheese on top and bake for 10 minutes longer,
until cheese is melted.