Mexican Meat Loaf
- 2 pounds ground beef, browned
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 soup can of water
- 1 (8 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 small can green chiles
- 1 1/2 cups instant rice, cooked (3/4 cup before cooked)
- Bag of Doritos
- Grated Cheddar cheese
- Mix all except the Doritos and Cheddar cheese together and pour half into 9 x
- Crush package of Doritos and put half on meat mixture.
- Cover with remaining meat and bake 20 minutes at 425 degrees F.
- Put remaining chips and some grated cheese on top and bake for 10 minutes longer,
until cheese is melted.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.