Mexican Mini Loaves
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup rolled oats, uncooked
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces lean ground round
- 2 tablespoons shredded low-fat Cheddar cheese
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except Cheddar cheese. Divide
into 4 equal portions and shape into loaves.
- Place loves in a baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Top with cheese. Return to oven long enough to melt cheese.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine - May 18, 2001.