- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttery cracker crumbs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 8 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Combine the eggs, cracker crumbs, milk, Parmesan cheese, onion,
salt, oregano and beef. Mix well. Shape into a loaf and place in
a lightly greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 1 hour.
- Drain any liquid off. Spoon the spaghetti sauce over meatloaf, then
top with grated mozzarella cheese.
- Bake another 10 minutes.
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 8/13/2001 10:18 am.