- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttery cracker crumbs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 8 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Combine the eggs, cracker crumbs, milk, Parmesan cheese, onion, salt, oregano and beef. Mix well. Shape into a loaf and place in a lightly greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 1 hour.
- Drain any liquid off. Spoon the spaghetti sauce over meatloaf, then top with grated mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for another 10 minutes.
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 8/13/2001 10:18 am.
>> MEAT LOAF RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.
Photo used with permission from:
Photo credit: maniacalv / CC BY