Mushroom Meat Loaf
- 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup drippings
- 1/3 cup chopped pimento
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine 1 can soup with other ingredients except drippings and
pimento. Pack lightly into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for about 1 hour and 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove loaf from pan. Combine remaining ingredients. Heat for
- Serve hot sauce with loaf.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.