Mushroom Meat Loaf
- 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup drippings
- 1/3 cup chopped pimento
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine 1 can soup with other ingredients except drippings and
pimento. Pack lightly into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for about 1 hour and 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove loaf from pan. Combine remaining ingredients. Heat for
- Serve hot sauce with loaf.