Nalley Chili Meat Loaf
- 1 (15 ounce) can Nalley's Chili with Beans
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- Pour chili into large mixing bowl. Stir in eggs. Add onion, pepper,
salt and meat broken into pieces. Tip bowl and cut through mixture
with fork until blended. (Tender mixing makes tender meat loaf.)
- Shape into loaf.
- Turn out on greased shallow pan; smooth into shape.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 1 hour.
Makes 6 servings.