- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 package Lipton Onion Soup Mix (dry)
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup SARGENTO Pizza Double Cheese Blend (mozzarella and cheddar cheese blend)
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup SARGENTO Pizza Double Cheese Blend
- Combine ground chuck, bread crumbs, eggs, onion soup mix, pizza
sauce, black pepper, 1/2 cup of cheese, chopped onions, and minced
garlic. Make into a loaf. Put into a greased 8-inch baking dish.
uncovered, at 350 degrees F until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees
- Spread 1 cup of pizza sauce on the top. Sprinkle with
SARGENTO Pizza Double Cheese Blend.
- Bake for 10 minutes longer or until
cheese has melted.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 7/4/01 9:41:40 pm.