Snow Peaked Meat Loaf
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups mashed potatoes
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup water
- Mix thoroughly 1/2 cup soup, beef, bread crumbs, onion, egg and
salt. Shape firmly into 8 x 4-inch loaf; place in shallow baking
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Frost with potatoes; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes more.
- Blend remaining soup, water and 2 tablespoons drippings. Heat; stir
occasionally. Serve with loaf.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.