Souper Meat Loaf
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1/2 cup packed corn flakes
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Dash of pepper
- Combine all ingredients, and mix thoroughly. Shape firmly into a
loaf. Place in shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 1 1/4 hours.
- For sauce, combine 1/4 cup drippings with an additional can of tomato
soup. Heat and serve over loaf.