Souper Meat Loaf
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1/2 cup packed corn flakes
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Dash of pepper
- Combine all ingredients, and mix thoroughly. Shape firmly into a
loaf. Place in shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about
1 1/4 hours.
- For sauce, combine 1/4 cup drippings with an additional can of tomato
soup. Heat and serve over loaf.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.