Spicy Chile Cheese Meatloaf
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 pound pork sausage, spicy
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated, plus for garnish, optional
- 1 cup chunky salsa, plus extra for topping, if desired
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Shape in loaf pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, until quite firm.
Serves 6 to 8.