Stove Top Meatloaf
- 2 pounds ground beef, turkey or pork
- 1 package beef flavor Stove Top stuffing mix (dry)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix meat, stuffing mix and beef broth together and form into a loaf or pack into
a loaf pan.
- Cover with mushroom soup.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Loaf Recipes