Sweet and Sour Meat Loaf 2
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds hamburger
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1/4 cup soda cracker crumbs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Blend tomato sauce, sugar, vinegar and mustard until sugar is dissolved;
add egg, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and meat.
- Knead onion and crackers with tomato sauce mixture. Divide into
2 loaves; press firmly into a shallow oblong pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Loaf Recipes