Sweet and Sour Meat Loaf 2
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds hamburger
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1/4 cup soda cracker crumbs
- Blend tomato sauce, sugar, vinegar and mustard until sugar is dissolved;
add egg, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and meat.
- Knead onion
and crackers with tomato sauce mixture. Divide into 2 loaves; press
firmly into a shallow oblong pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.