Tabasco Beef Ring
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup prepared stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- Combine and blend all ingredients. Pack into a greased 9-inch ring
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Gently remove meat from mold and place on platter; fill center of
meat with mashed potatoes.
- Surround edges with beans, beets or other
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.