- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) can chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Taco sauce (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook beef, celery, green pepper
and onion until meat is browned; drain.
- Stir in the tomato sauce,
cornmeal, corn, olives, eggs, chili powder, salt and pepper. Pour
into a well-greased 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve with taco sauce if desired.
Yield: 8-10 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Loaf Recipes