Tamale Loaf 2
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- Parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons fat
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 4 cups water
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pint black olives
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Make a mush of cornmeal, salt and water.
- Brown meat, onion, pepper,
parsley and garlic in fat. Add remaining ingredients.
- Combine mush and meat mixture and place in a casserole.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.