Tex-Mex Meat Loaf
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups bottled salsa
- 75 whole (3 to 4 cups) nacho-flavored baked tortilla chips, finely ground (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded taco-flavored cheese
- Avocado slices, shredded
- Taco-flavored cheese, tortilla chips and salsa (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat eggs slightly in large bowl. Add ground beef, 1 cup salsa,
ground chips, bread crumbs, salt and half the cheese; mix together
until well combined. Turn mixture into a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan; pat
firmly into shape.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Spread meat loaf with remaining salsa; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Return to oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Drain off any grease; remove loaf to cutting board. Cut into slices.
- Serve with additional salsa, if desired. Garnish with avocado and
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Loaf Recipes