Tex-Mex Meatloaf for Two
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained and divided
- 1/4 cup regular oats, uncooked
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- Dash of garlic powder
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Combine 2 tablespoons chopped chiles and next 6 ingredients; stir
well. Add ground beef and stir just until blended. Shape mixture
into two (4 x 2-inch) loaves; place in an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Combine ketchup, remaining chopped chiles, minced onion and garlic
powder in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat 3 to 5 minutes or
until thoroughly heated.
- Spoon sauce over cooked loaves; sprinkle
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.