Zesty Onion Meatloaf
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can condensed Italian tomato soup
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French fried onion, divided
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- Thoroughly mix beef, 1/3 cup of the soup, 2/3 cup of the French
fried onion, Worcestershire, salt, pepper and egg. Shape into 8
x 4-inch loaf on shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for
1 hour or until done (160 degrees F).
- Pour off fat. Spoon remaining soup over meatloaf and top with remaining
2/3 cup French fried onions.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until onions are
Yield: 6 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.