Zesty Onion Meatloaf
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can condensed Italian tomato soup
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French fried onion, divided
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Thoroughly mix beef, 1/3 cup of the soup, 2/3 cup of the French
fried onion, Worcestershire, salt, pepper and egg. Shape into 8
x 4-inch loaf on shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or until done (160 degrees F).
- Pour off fat. Spoon remaining soup over meatloaf and top with remaining
2/3 cup French fried onions.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until onions are golden.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Loaf Recipes