Apricot-Glazed Pork over Fettuccine
Sweet apricot nectar blended with soy sauce, sesame oil and a hint of cinnamon
makes this glazed pork served over fettuccine a mouth-watering treat.
- 1 (11.5 fluid ounce) can apricot nectar
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI Refrigerated
- Fettuccine, prepared according to package directions
- Combine nectar, broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, lemon juice, sesame oil and cinnamon
in small bowl; mix until smooth.
- Heat vegetable oil in medium skillet.
- Dust pork with flour.
- Cook pork, stirring occasionally, until browned on all sides.
- Remove from skillet.
- Add nectar mixture to skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low; add pork. Cover; cook for 10 minutes or until pork is thoroughly
cooked and sauce is thickened.
- Serve over pasta.
Prep: 15 min | Total: 35 min | Yield: 4 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestle
>> PORK RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.