- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cubed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 medium bananas
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- Melt butter in a large skillet, stir in curry powder until foamy.
- Cut bananas into 1/2-inch rounds and saute in curry butter until
golden brown. Remove from skillet, set aside.
- Add pork cubes to skillet and saute until golden brown. Salt to
- Stir in pineapple juice and minced onion. Cover and simmer for 10
minutes, until pork is tender.
- Stir in coconut and bananas and toss lightly.
- Serve with hot cooked rice, if desired.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: National Pork Board
>> PORK RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.