Lemon Pork Scaloppini
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- Trim fat from tenderloin. Cut tenderloin into 1/2-inch thick slices;
place slices between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap and pound
to 1/4 inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Combine flour, salt and pepper in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic
bag, add pork slices. Seal bag, and shake until pork is coated.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and add 1 teaspoon
oil. Place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add half of pork slices; cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Transfer to a serving plate, keep warm.
- Repeat procedure with remaining 1 teaspoon oil
and pork slices.
- Remove skillet from heat.
- Add lemon juice, water and capers to skillet and bring just to a
boil. Pour mixture over pork slices, then sprinkle with parsley.
Yield: 4 servings
>> PORK RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.