This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Mostly Mu Shu Pork
- 1 cooked pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups pre-packed shredded cabbage with carrot
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce OR plum sauce, to taste
- 4 cups cooked white rice (long-grain)
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat; stir-fry cabbage, carrot and
onion about 4 minutes.
- Stir in tenderloin pieces and hoisin or plum sauce, stir to heat through.
- Serve with hot rice.
10 minutes prep | 5 minutes cook | Serves 4
Nutrition: Calories: 401 calories Protein: 30 grams Fat: 7 grams Sodium:
320 milligrams Cholesterol: 75 milligrams Saturated Fat: 2 grams Carbohydrates:
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
National Pork Board - porkbeinspired.com