This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Peachy Pork Picante
Spicy meets sweet for a happy union in this quick stovetop dish. Everyone who
tries this dish likes it! Serve with rice and beans, garnished with cilantro.
- 1 pound boneless pork loin (cut into 3/4-inch cubes)
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 8 ounces salsa (chunky style)
- 1/3 cup peach preserves
- Coat pork cubes with taco seasoning.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add pork
and cook to brown, stirring occasionally.
- Add salsa and preserves to pan, lower heat, cover and simmer for
- Serve over rice, if desired.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): National Pork Board