Pepperoni and Peppers
- 2 1/2 cups thin green bell pepper strips
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3/4 pound pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cooked pasta or rice
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- In large skillet, sauté green bell pepper and onion in butter until
- Stir in pepperoni; cook for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and salt. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve over pasta or rice with cheese.
- For microwave: Cook pepper and onion in butter for 5 minutes.
- Add pepperoni, tomatoes and salt. Cook 3 minutes or until hot.
Yield: 4 servings
>> PORK RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.