This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 8 crosswise pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons margarine, divided
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks in natural juice, undrained
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh jalapeno pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Sprinkle each pork tenderloin piece with salt; press each piece
to 1-inch thickness.
- Heat 1 tablespoon margarine in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add pork pieces; cook 3-4 minutes per side or until pork is tender.
- Place pork pieces on serving plate; keep warm.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon margarine and red bell pepper to same
skillet; cook about 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Reduce heat to low. Stir in pineapple and juice, wine, ginger root,
jalapeno pepper and cinnamon; simmer until liquid is reduced to
- Spoon pineapple mixture over cooked pork pieces; sprinkle with cilantro.
Yield: 4 servings