Pork and Peach Stir Fry
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 each green and red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 (19 ounce) can peach slices packed in own juice
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Sauté pork in hot oil in a large skillet until browned on all sides.
- Add onion, garlic and peppers; cook and stir until onion is softened.
- Drain peach slices, reserving juice. Add cornstarch in peach juice;
stir until completely smooth.
- Stir in rice vinegar and soy sauce.
Add to pork mixture in skillet. Cook and stir until mixture comes
to a boil and is thickened.
- Add peach slices to skillet; cook and
stir until peaches are heated through.
- Serve with freshly cooked rice.
Yield: 4 servings
>> PORK RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.