- 1 1/2 pounds pork stew meat, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups water, divided
- 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- 1 (12 ounce) package noodles, cooked and drained
- In a saucepan coated with nonstick cooking spray, brown pork;
drain. Remove meat and set aside.
- In the same pan, bring 1 1/4 cups water, bouillon and paprika to a boil.
- Add pork, onion and garlic. Reduce heat; cover and
simmer 45 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Combine cornstarch
and remaining water; gradually add to pan, stirring constantly.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from heat; stir in sour cream and parsley.
- Serve over noodles.
Yield: 6 servings
>> PORK RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.