Sesame Pork Strips
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter, melted
- 1 pound pork boneless top loin
- 1 1/4 cups Original Bisquick
- 1/3 cup sesame seed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Sweet and sour sauce or mustard, if desired
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spread 1 tablespoon melted margarine in rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
- Trim excess fat from pork; cut pork into 1/4-inch slices. Cut slices into strips 1/4 inch wide.
- Stir together Bisquick, sesame seed, salt, paprika and mustard.
- Beat eggs and milk with fork. Dip pork strips into egg mixture;
coat with sesame seed mixture.
- Place pork strips in single layer in pan.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons melted margarine over pork.
- Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until brown and crisp.
- Serve with sauce.
Yield: 8 servings
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/11/01 11:14:02 am.