Stir-Fried Pork in Garlic Sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 dried chiles
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork, preferably from the shoulder (Boston butt or picnic), sliced thinly and dried
- 1 bunch scallions, cut into 2-inch lengths, white and green parts separated
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Cooked white rice
- Put oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok, and turn heat to high;
a minute later add garlic and chiles; cook, stirring occasionally, until garlic begins to color.
- Add pork and cook, stirring once or twice, until it begins to brown, about 2 minutes.
- Add white parts of scallions, and stir; cook another minute, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in green parts of scallions; cook for 30 seconds, then turn off heat and add soy sauce.
- Serve immediately with rice.
>> PORK RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.