Sweet and Tangy Pork
Serve over cooked rice for a complete meal.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 boneless pork steaks
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained and 1/4 cup juice reserved
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add pork steaks and cook until golden on both sides; drain.
- Stir in soup, vinegar, sauce,
brown sugar, pineapple and reserved juice. Cover and simmer over
low heat for 5 to 10 minutes until pork is cooked through.
Yield: 4 servings
>> PORK RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.