This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
West Indian Pork
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup brandy or rum
- Slice tenderloin crosswise into 1-inch pieces. Flatten slightly with heel of hand.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Brown pork quickly on both sides, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove pork from skillet. Keep warm.
- Melt remaining butter in pan.
- Add bananas and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add brown sugar and brandy. Cook and stir until sauce is thick and bubbly.
- Return pork to pan. Heat through.