Apricot-Maple Glazed Pork Chops
One of the most flavorful pork chops you'll ever eat. Apricot nectar and maple
syrup are featured in this sauce.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 (1 pound total) 1/2-inch-thick pork chops
- 1/4 cup
- 1/2 cup apricot nectar
- 1/4 cup sherry wine or dry white wine
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 4 dried
apricot halves, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook, turning once,
until no longer pink in center. Transfer to serving plate; keep warm.
- Add shallots to skillet; cook, stirring frequently, until tender. Stir in nectar,
sherry, maple syrup and bouillon. Bring to a boil; cook, stirring frequently, until
sauce has thickened.
- Remove from heat; pour sauce over pork. Sprinkle with apricots and parsley.
Preparation Time: 5 mins | Cooking Time: 20 mins | Servings: 4
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé and meals.com.