Baked Lemony Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 to 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 lemon
- Butter or margarine
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray cookie sheet with Pam. Salt and pepper chops. Sprinkle nutmeg on top. Pat
bread crumbs over top of chops.
- Slice four thin slices from the lemon and set aside. Squeeze the rest of the
lemon over chops.
- Dot with butter and place thin slice of lemon on each chop.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes depending on thickness of chops. Don't over-bake.