- 4 pork sirloin cutlets, tenderized, about 1/4-inch thick
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 cup
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- Stir together flour, salt and pepper and coat cutlets.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter to sizzling and add cutlets.
Sauté until golden brown on one side; turn cutlets and add remaining ingredients
to skillet. Bring to a boil, lower heat and cover. Simmer for 10-12 minutes, until
pork is cooked through.
- Remove cutlets to a warm platter, boil and stir pan juices until thickened; serve
cutlets with pan sauce.
5 minutes prep | 15 minutes cook | Serves 4
This quick braised dish is a simple dish for a weekday dinner.
Serve steamed whole green beans, roasted potato spears and baked apples.
Nutrition: Calories: 228 calories Protein: 23 grams Fat: 8 grams Sodium:
450 milligrams Cholesterol: 70 milligrams Saturated Fat: 3 grams Carbohydrates:
12 grams Fiber: 1 grams
Reprinted with permission from
the National Pork Board - porkbeinspired.com.