Cilantro Pork Chops
Cooked at a low temperature and seasoned with a sweet sauce composed of herbs,
jam and chiles, these succulent Cilantro Pork Chops will become one of the favorite
dishes in your family.
- 1/2 cup MAGGI Seasoning Sauce, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Juice of 2 limes
- 6 to 8 (1/2-inch-thick) pork chops
- 3 cups cilantro or parsley leaves
- 1 cup apricot jam
- 1 to 2 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce from a can
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Tomato Bouillon
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Fresh chopped cilantro
- Mix 1/4 cup seasoning sauce, garlic and lime juice in large bowl; add pork chops
and mix well. Cover; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Place 3 cups cilantro, jam, remaining 1/4 cup seasoning sauce, chiles and bouillon
in blender; cover. Blend until smooth; set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown pork chops for 3 minutes
on each side.
- Pour cilantro mixture over pork chops; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium.
Cook for 2 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
- Serve with cooked white rice, if desired.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Cooling Time: 60 minutes | Servings: 6
Reprinted with permission from Nestlé® and meals.com.