Cranberry-Kissed Pork Chops
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/3 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 4 1/2 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- Sprinkle pork chops with pepper.
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, brown chops on both sides over
- Combine cranberry sauce and mustard; spoon over chops. Reduce heat, cover and
cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F.
- Remove chops and keep warm.
- Add cranberries and vinegar to skillet, stirring
to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil and cook until liquid is reduced
to about 1/2 cup. Serve with chops.
Yield: 6 servings