Creamy Santa Fe Cutlets
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound 1/4-inch thick pork cutlets
- 3 teaspoons oil
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Combine flour, salt and pepper; dredge pork cutlets in flour mixture.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a nonstick skillet. Saute half the cutlets 1-1/2 minutes
per side until cooked. Remove to a side plate.
- Repeat with remaining oil and cutlets. Cover to keep warm.
- After removing cutlets from skillet, add salsa, frozen corn and water. Simmer
- Off the heat, stir in reduced-fat sour cream and chopped cilantro.
Makes 4 servings.
Source: Dinner's On ... 15 Minutes Away