Drunken Pork Chops
Drunken Pork Chops are great served with egg noodles.
- Pork chops, browned
- 1/2 to 1 can of beer (to taste)
- 1 can cream of mushroom
- 1 envelope dried onion soup mix
- 1 small can mushrooms, drained (optional)
- Mix beer, soup and onion soup mix together and pour over browned pork chops in
skillet. Simmer until the pork chops are done.
- Just before serving, add mushrooms, if desired.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.