French-Fried Onion Topped Pork Chops
- 6 pork chops
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place pork chops in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Add the mushroom and celery soups.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, until meat is no longer pink inside.
- Remove from oven and stir sour cream into the soup mixture.
- Sprinkle with French-fried onions.
- Serve immediately.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.