Grilled Pork Chops Yucatan
- 6 pork chops
- Sour orange juice or grapefruit juice to cover chops
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 2 cloves garlic crushed with 1 teaspoon salt
- Vegetable oil
- 6 sprigs
- Mix juice, pepper and garlic salt. Soak pork chops for at least 2 hours.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Drain chops and dry with paper towels. Brush with vegetable oil and broil for
10 minutes on each side, about 4 inches from the broiler.
- Remove chops to a serving dish. Garnish with cilantro.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.