Heavenly Pork Chops over Rice
- 4-6 boneless pork chops, butterflied
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3-4 cloves crushed or minced garlic
- 1 cup flour for dredging
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed sweetened pineapple
- Dredge pork chops in flour. Sprinkle salt and pepper over chops.
- In a hot skillet, sear the pork chops in olive oil and garlic until
brown, a minute or two on each side. Do not burn the garlic.
- Place the browned pork chops in a casserole dish.
- Pour the organic
tomato sauce over the chops. Pour crushed pineapple over the tomato
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about one hour until chops are
- Serve over rice.