Home-Style Pork Chops
Pork chops are seasoned with paprika and thyme for a home-style flavor and appearance.
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 4 bone-in pork
chops, 1/2-inch thick (about 1 1/2 pounds), trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix paprika, thyme, salt and black pepper in small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over
both sides of pork chops.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 4 minutes
per side or until desired doneness.
Makes 4 servings | Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 8 min
per serving Calories: 252 Fat: 16 g Carbohydrates: 0 g Cholesterol: 76 mg
Sodium: 350 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 27 g
Recipe and photo credit: