Honey Fruited Pork Chops
- 4 double-loin pork chops
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can sliced pineapple
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup pineapple syrup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard or honey mustard
- Maraschino cherries
- Cut a pocket in each pork chop and insert a half slice of pineapple.
Combine honey, pineapple syrup and mustard, and spoon a little over
- Bake 90 minutes at 350 degrees F, drizzling honey sauce over the
- Remove chops from oven. Top each with a half slice
of pineapple and a cherry.
- Return to oven briefly to warm the fruit.
- Heat remaining honey sauce
and serve with chops.
Yield: 4 servings