Honey Pecan Pork Chops
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless pork loin, pounded thin
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup pecans
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a shallow dish, mix together flour, salt and pepper. Dredge pork cutlets in
the flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium high heat. Add chops, and brown both
sides. Transfer to a warm plate.
- Mix honey and pecans into the pan drippings. Heat through, stirring constantly.
Pour sauce over cutlets.