Honey Pecan Pork Chops
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless pork loin, pounded thin
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup pecans
- Salt and pepper
- In a shallow dish, mix together flour, salt and pepper. Dredge pork cutlets in
the flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium high heat. Add chops, and brown both
sides. Transfer to a warm plate.
- Mix honey and pecans into the pan drippings. Heat through, stirring constantly.
Pour sauce over cutlets.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.