Honey Raspberry Pork Chops
- 4 (1-inch thick) boneless pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Grey Poupon honey mustard
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Coat pork chops with flour, shaking off excess.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, raspberry jam and vinegar; set aside.
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, brown pork chops on both sides in hot oil.
- Add mustard mixture. Heat to a boil; reduce heat. Cover; simmer for 10 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
Yield: 4 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.