Island Pork Chops
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2/3 cup chili
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pound boneless pork loin, cut into 4 slices
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Pour pineapple and juice into small bowl; add cornstarch and stir until dissolved.
- Stir in chili sauce, raisins, brown sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Lightly flatten pork pieces. In skillet, quickly brown pork in oil; drain excess
fat. Pour pineapple mixture over pork. Cover; simmer 5 minutes or until pork is
cooked, turning once.
- Serve pork and sauce with rice.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.