Lemon Macadamia Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, 1/2 inch thick, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Sprinkle both sides of chops with garlic salt and lemon-pepper seasoning.
- Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chops;
brown 5 to 7 minutes per side or until pork is browned.
- Remove chops
to serving plate. Sprinkle with nuts; keep warm.
- Stir lemon juice
into pan drippings. Heat for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Spoon
over cooked chops; sprinkle with lemon peel.
Yield: 4 servings