Lemon Pecan Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons
finely chopped pecans
- 2 to 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon
grated lemon peel
- Fresh lemon slices (optional)
- Sprinkle both sides of chops with garlic salt and lemon-pepper.
- Heat butter or margarine in large skillet over medium heat. Add chops; brown
5—7 minutes per side or until pork is tender. Remove chops to serving plate. Sprinkle
with pecans; keep warm.
- Stir lemon juice into drippings in skillet; heat for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Spoon over cooked chops; sprinkle with lemon peel.
- Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
Yield: 4 servings