Louisiana Pork Chops
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 4 pork chops (3/4-inch thick)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can DEL MONTE® Diced Tomatoes with Garlic & Onion
- Combine peppers. Sprinkle on both sides of meat.
- Heat butter over medium-high heat in large skillet. Add meat; cook 5 minutes.
Turn and cook 4 minutes; drain.
- Add tomatoes. Reduce to medium heat. Cover and cook 10 minutes or until meat
- Remove meat to serving dish; keep warm.
- Cook sauce until thickened; spoon over meat.
Servings: 4 | Prep Time 5 Min | Cook Time 21 Min
Recipe and photo credit: Del Monte Corporation